LEAVE A MESSAGE
We prefer the strong partnership more than simple business; we prefer a long term cooperation more than a super deal.
Insulating shoes are safety shoes made of insulating materials.The scope of application of electric insulating shoes is clearly specified in the new standard: electric insulating shoes and cloth electric insulating shoes with the resistance of the test voltage below 15KV shall be applied in the operating environment with the power frequency (50-60f) below 1000V, and the electric insulating rubber shoes with the power frequency above 15KV shall be applicable in the operating environment with the power frequency above 1000V.
Why do electricians wear insulating shoes?
Electricians often come into contact with live objects or equipment in their daily electrical work.In order to prevent step voltage shock and other accidental shock, electrical workers must wear insulating shoes.
The action of insulating shoe is to make human body and ground insulation. It can be used as the basic safety appliance that prevents step voltage, but can only be used as auxiliary safety appliance to other job. Because its insulation strength cannot bear the working voltage of electric equipment for a long time and can rise to strengthen the security effect of basic safety appliance only. 5kv insulating shoes are a kind of cloth rubber sole shoes, which are suitable for working shoes of electrical personnel. They are auxiliary safety supplies when electricians normally work under 1kv voltage.
How should electricians choose insulating shoes?
1. The new standard of safety shoes industry clearly points out that: electric insulating shoes and cloth electric insulating shoes with resistance to test voltage of less than 15KV shall be applied in the operating environment with power frequency (50-60f) of less than 1000V. And the electric insulating rubber shoes with power frequency of more than 5KV shall be applicable to the operating environment with power frequency of more than 1000V.
2. Low-voltage insulating shoes worn by ordinary electricians generally require insulation of 6KV.For general safety shoes have the basic impact and puncture prevention function, the European standard steel head can withstand 200 joule impact force or withstand 1500 Newton static pressure. The European standard for steel plate is puncture proof, with a stable-proof capacity of 1100N and a resistance to more than 40,000 twists and turns.
3. When purchasing insulating shoes (boots), please check whether there are insulation permanent marks on the shoes, such as red lightning symbol and how much voltage the sole can withstand.The shoes have the qualification certificate, safety identification certificate, production license number, etc.
Notes on the use of insulating shoes
1. Insulating shoes are suitable to be worn as auxiliary safety appliances and labor protection articles when working on power equipment under ac 50Hz, 1000V or dc 1500V. Workers use insulating leather shoes, which can touch live parts with basic appliances and can be used to protect against electric shock caused by stepping voltage.Step voltage refers to the potential difference between 0.8M points in the direction of the maximum potential gradient on the ground when the electrical equipment is grounded.
2. The product shall not be affected by damp, and it is strictly prohibited to use it. Once it is affected by damp, it shall be put in a cool and ventilated place to dry naturally, so as to avoid deformation and damage of the leather shoes.After the sole is pierced by a foreign body, do not use as insulating shoes.
3. Pay attention to the leather shoes maintenance, polish frequently. Wipe means is: the dirt that USES clean soft cloth to wipe shoe surface first, press shoe polish to go up in cloth next even besmear is on vamp, wait a moment (shoe polish is slightly dry) hind is wiped.
4. Insulation shoes should not be worn in rainy days, more should not be washed, otherwise easy to break the line, degumming, decoloring, salt and other phenomena.
5. Insulating shoes shall not be in contact with oil, acid, alkali and sharp substances to prevent corrosion, deformation and damage.
6. Color leather shoes (including white) in wearing should pay particular attention to, can not encounter sewage, dirt, tea, coke, etc., otherwise will leave stains, make leather shoes damaged.
7. It is normal for leather shoes to be slightly wrinkled and slightly deformed after wearing.
8. Insulation shoes by damp or encounter foot sweat, easy to appear pan salt frost phenomenon. If appear to pan salt frost phenomenon, usable gauze or cotton touch a little lukewarm water, wipe the white salt frost on vamp, put shoe ventilated place cool dry, wipe with shoe polish next, can restore original state repeatedly.So keep your shoes dry.
9. When insulating shoe is stored, should keep leather shoes neat, dry, top shoe polish, natural flatten: after storing period of time (especially rainy season) should often make leather shoes ventilated cool and dry, wipe shoe polish afresh in order to prevent moldy.
Insulation shoes is not only a pair of shoes, sometimes it may become your life-saving straw. So everyone , in the choice and use, should strictly pay attention to according to the relevant provisions.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.